1 December 2019
Our focus is to facilitate an optimal healing environment for your body and life, and that begins with the privacy you entrust to us through our website and services. The policies and practices we describe below are for your benefit, and if any of it is too legal or you would like additional clarity, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We know privacy policies are often lengthy and confusing, so to summarize:
- We limit personal information collection to what is necessary.
- We use collected information for customer service, marketing, connecting with you on social media, facilitating our events or services, and market research.
- We share your information with service providers, with your consent, to facilitate our events or services, as required by law or in a company transaction.
- You can always contact us to access, delete, modify, or request that we stop using your information for specific purposes.
Information we collect
How we use and share collected information
Your choices with our data uses
Changes to this policy
1) Information we collect
We collect information when you give it to us. We offer multiple ways in which you may contact us or send us your information, including via email, inquiry forms, registrations, product or service reviews, and occasionally surveys. The information we may collect from you through these processes is:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
On occasion, we may also ask you to provide us with information about another person and their contact information, such as with a referral or multi-person registration to an event. In such an instance, we will treat the other person’s information the same as yours and in accordance with this policy.
As noted below, we also use various service providers, such as shopping cart or credit card processors, who may collect additional information from you during a transaction or registration. We do not maintain your credit card number or any sensitive financial information you provide through these service providers.
We collect information about you when you interact with our website, emails, or on social media. Like most websites, we use tools to measure website activity, which may include the use of pixel tags and cookies. In addition, we often use social media to create and interact with our community, which may include collection of your name or social media handle. Finally, we send email updates and offers, and may collect information about your interaction with the email. Specifically, we collect the following pieces of information through these interactions:
- IP addresses and data associated with website visits
- Cookie IDs
- Mobile Advertising IDs
- Social media handles of our followers, likes or social group participants
- Email opens and click-throughs that will be associated with an email address
Quanta Therapies does not intend for this website or any of our events, products or services to collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
2) How we use and share collected information
We use personal information to provide you with opportunities to interact with others at our events and through our services, including;
Communicating with you through email and sending you email updates, promotions and engagement opportunities.
- Registering you for events or services, and potentially others you register on their behalf.
- Facilitating social media interactions.
- Personalizing our website and services.
- Incorporating feedback, testimonials or reviews into our products or services. If we are interested in posting any content associated with your personal information on our website or marketing materials, we will request your permission in advance.
We use numerous service providers to assist with our events and services. In each of these instances, we require that these service providers do not use your personal information for any other purpose. These service providers include:
- Event registration and fulfillment services
- Website shopping cart functionality
- Credit card or other financial transaction processors
- Email communications
- Website creation and hosting
- Website analytics
- Social media advertising and communications
- Online advertising
- Survey tools
We will not share your personal information with third parties for their own uses without your express consent. However, there are occasions we may share personal information in the normal course of our business, including:
- If we work with a partner or guest facilitator to jointly promote an event or service. In such an event, we will treat the sharing of information the same as with our service providers.
- With any other divisions or subsidiaries of Quanta Therapies.
- If we are compelled by law to do so, such as through a subpoena or court order.
- If it is required as part of a business transaction where Quanta Therapies or any subsidiary is acquired.
We may share aggregated information that does not identify any personal information, such as the number of event or service registrations, website visitors, or inquiries with potential partners or sponsors.
Finally, we may provide links to other websites such as those hosting our social media presence. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any of these websites.
3) Your choices with our data uses
You may contact us at any time and request the following choices with our use of your data:
- Access. We can provide you with the personal information that we maintain about you.
- Modification. We will correct any mistakes with your personal information.
- Opt-Out/Objection. You may request that we cease using your information for marketing or other purposes that are not required to provide a product or service you’ve requested. In some cases, such as email marketing, you will have the option to unsubscribe provided in the email itself.
- Deletion. We delete any information about you, unless we are required by contract or law to retain it.
Quanta Therapies, Inc. is located in the United States, and may process personal information from European Union data subjects in the U.S. In anticipation of this processing, we work exclusively with personal data hosting and service providers who are in compliance with EU law and data transfer requirements.
We conduct due diligence on all our personal information service providers (e.g. credit card processing is completed through Square and/or PayPal), and require them to have adequate security protections in place. If Quanta Therapies processes your personal information on our own systems or servers, we will also put in place mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access or disclosures.
We will retain your personal information as long as we consider it relevant in order to maintain a relationship with you, or as required by law. As noted above, you can request we delete your information at any time.
5) Changes to this policy
If we change this policy, we will post an update on our home page. If the change involves something substantially different from our current policy, we will post the update in advance of the change taking place and send an email to everyone subscribed to our email updates.
You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
969-G Edgewater Boulevard #186
Foster City CA 94404